Freakin' Americans Astro Wars Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another NAP

3 posters

Go down

Another NAP Empty Another NAP

Post  SolSlayer Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 am

So, yet another alliance comes to us looking for an NAP. I'd like everyone to take a look at the situation and weigh in with their two-cents before we just slap up another NAP or GA.

From a quick glance of the tools, RATS is spread along our southern border and share one system with us (584 - New2bstar). They are a similar-sized alliance as us at seven-members, and are preparing for war with another alliance. It makes sense that they would want to cover their bases first especially with us, a known warring alliance. Additionally, they are the 3rd ranked alliance, way ahead of us.
SolSlayer
SolSlayer

http://freakina.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another NAP Empty Re: Another NAP

Post  new2bstar Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 am

Okay I haven't got a problem with a NAP with them.

Just make sure we get a good agreement on planet 584 I think 50-50 split of the system is fair?

new2bstar
Koen
new2bstar
new2bstar

Back to top Go down

Post  XMRacer Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Well on one hand I kinda like this opportunity to NAP everyone and actually try to do what we have planned to do; hunt the hunters.
But on the other hand we are a warring alliance and do we have anyone to fight? Space is getting tight where are we going to get planets?

In this case I say we NAP as they are a ranking alliance as of now. But we need to seriously look for either a fight or jam out to the rims now and secure us some property in the suburbs.
XMRacer
XMRacer

http://52gnomes.10.forumer.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  new2bstar Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I agree that we need to be carefull with the number of planets we own. As for me just let me know when we sign the NAP, they own all the free planets in the system but I'm not planning on searching for another system untill all planets are filled.

New2bStar
Koen
new2bstar
new2bstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum