Freakin' Americans Astro Wars Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend or Foe?

2 posters

Go down

Friend or Foe? Empty Friend or Foe?

Post  AbrahamWashington Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Man when I saw the friend/foe list within the profile list I thought I hit the jackpot. I was going to immediately put BruceNorris and YesWeCan on the foe list, but then I wouldn't be able to see any of their posts. Sad And then I also remembered that I would be going against my fellow brothers of the union, which fired me up cause in the words of Lincoln, "I ain't no gawd-damned confedrate!" afro <----Actual representation of Abe Lincoln. *All misspelling was intentional*
AbrahamWashington
AbrahamWashington

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe? Empty Re: Friend or Foe?

Post  YesWeCan Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm

AbrahamWashington wrote:Man when I saw the friend/foe list within the profile list I thought I hit the jackpot. I was going to immediately put BruceNorris and YesWeCan on the foe list, but then I wouldn't be able to see any of their posts. Sad And then I also remembered that I would be going against my fellow brothers of the union, which fired me up cause in the words of Lincoln, "I ain't no gawd-damned confedrate!" afro <----Actual representation of Abe Lincoln. *All misspelling was intentional*

And what would George say about this sir?
YesWeCan
YesWeCan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum